xsl-list

RE: Writing a Debugging XSLT Tool

2002-08-29 03:23:59
Alex,

I recently posted a notice about an open source XSLT debugger that I built
on top of Pollo(pollo.sourceforge.net). It is called AG101
(http://ag101.sourceforge.net).
Even though it is at the alpha test stage, I have done useful work with
it for at least a couple of months. Building it on Pollo gives it access
to a powerful XML editor with Sun's Multi-Schema Validator technology.

AG101 allows visual setting of breakpoints and single stepping thru the
program. The state of variables and selection can be inspected at breakpoints.
I also added some regular expression and file reading extensions to Xalan.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

Thanks,
Al

-- Original Message --
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:11:28 +0200
From: "alexandre bord" <alexandre(_dot_)bord(_at_)steria(_dot_)com>
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Writing a Debugging XSLT Tool

Hi !

What is, according to you the best tool for writing and debugging XSLT

style sheets ?
I used to use XML Spy, but i don't think it's a good idea
I then discovered Excelon Stylus Studio, which i find great
And just had a look at Marrowsoft Xselerator.

Thanks
Alex

Al Byers
Wasatch Automation Group, LLC