xsl-list

Re: key selecting problem.

2002-09-30 14:43:37
Hi Thomas,

can you provide some code from your stylesheet, especially the key definition?

Regards,

Joerg

thomas wrote:
hello
again I have a syntax problem...I think...
I need to select the
/OfferPage/info/massnahmen/ratierliche/investitionen/massnahme/@haeufigkeit

when the value is 1 I need to get the "Monatlich" text out from another node. It correspondents with the
/OfferPage/output/massnahmen/ratierlich/intervall/intervall_item/@value

when 4 = Jährlich
and so on....

<OfferPage>
 <output>
  <massnahmen>
   <ratierlich>
    <intervall>
     <intervall_item value="1">Monatlich</intervall_item>
     <intervall_item value="2">Vierteljährlich</intervall_item>
     <intervall_item value="3">Halbjährlich</intervall_item>
     <intervall_item value="4">Jährlich</intervall_item>
    </intervall>
   </ratierlich>
  </massnahmen>
 </output>
</OfferPage>

It should something like:
<xsl:value-of select="key('intervall_by_id', @haeufigkeit)/??and?here???"/>

and maybe i screwed something in the xsl:key name definition too.

I cant get it right...sorry Im a newbie...

any helps from the pros?

thanx
loebek