xsl-list

Re: How to do for-each on nodeset returned by key() function

2002-09-23 14:55:49

Does my mail client show different code? I see 4 times '. But if both
David and Michael don't see this, ...

No it's there we (well I at least) didn't notice but I doubt that is the
cause. The user didn't say I GET A SYNTAX ERROR but rather IT DID NOT
WORK which usually means it did work but generated nothing, as specified
rather than something, as expected. So I guess that what was in the
mail was not what was in the stylesheet. Of course what we really need
is Jeni, who'd be able to spot what was wrong with the bits of the
stylesheet that weren't posted....

David