xsl-list

RE: String comparisons

2002-09-22 22:14:19
Hi,

 I have a problem with string comparisons.
 The following templates are called from within another
template(Message-MessageInfo). I have to find a matching
message in the
"behaviour" section and compare the 'cleared' string in this
section. If it
is not cleared, it is the clearing alarm(s) else it is a triggering
alarm(s).
 The second template call works fine, but the ...TriggerTraps
template call
doesn't. What could be the hitch? help needed asap.

The templates look ok, but since you didn't show us a source document and
desired output, or specify exactly what doesn't work in the TriggerTraps
template call, it's bit hard to try and debug your stylesheet.

Jarno