xsl-list

RE: Re: Getting desired node on template match

2002-09-21 08:50:00
I have solved my problem my self . It took a whole day but now i
have solved it and it is working fine. It took a lot of reading
but at the end i felt that you have not given answer . and it was
beneficial for me as i tried a little more .
Thanks for writing something like

Did you actually write anything of the rest of the code you
posted?

as it made me to do something and prove to you that i can do
something may be not as knowledgable as u but a little bit can
do.

I think whenever there is a call for more information, or perhaps comment,
its an honest attempt at
solving a problem ( or directing the person to the correct resource, in your
case a book / faq ); and if u ask for help ( at least when I do )...dont
expect it in the form you want it....

so now that you have answered your question why don't you share your
solution ( and prove that it aint so FAQ ) so all of us can benefit ? or
maybe you have unsubscribed from this surly list ?

cheers, jim fuller