xsl-list

Re: AW: Refinement: creating namespaces in a generated script

2002-09-18 04:56:14

So the namespace declaration is not needed in content.xml
Well I don't understand your problem at all then.
I thought the idea was to run your generated XSLT over this file.
If so, it'll need to be namespace well formed. If not, what's it got to
do with your problem at hand?

It appears to me you'll need those declarations both in your stylesheet
and in whatever input doc you are going to run the stylesheet on.

David