xsl-list

Request assistance creating business form with XSL:FO

2002-09-17 12:04:33
Hi!  I need to create a PDF version of a business form on the fly using
XSL:FO.  The form has several boxed-in areas that are fixed in both
size and location.  I have tried to use the absolute-position="fixed"
attribute of the block-container but have not had any success because
the boxes always seem to get squeezed together and I can't get them
positioned properly on the page.

Is there a way to define fixed size and position for bordered blocks?
If so, any code snippets or tutorials you could point me to would be
very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Bob Hitchins