xsl-list

Xalan: using Java extensions - performance hit?

2002-09-12 13:35:54
I am working on some transformations that will require some data massaging and
business logic that I want to implement in Java.  I'm wondering if any list
member has anecdotal (or statistical!) information about how using extensions
affects performance in xalan?   My other option is modifying the source XML
stream in Java prior to the transformation.
TIA