xsl-list

RE: HTML in an XML tag

2002-09-05 14:02:44

Tom,
Sure, what's your e-mail? Thanks for your help!
Mac

[Mac Rost]

I do not get what you say you got.  Here is the exact output I got:

Miles <br> -Downtown Denver 20 Miles</div>

I have run this with msxml3 and Saxon.  The input is the xml you posted,
copied and pasted from your post.

Why don't you send me - do not copy it to the group - the exact xml file
and
the exact stylesheet that produced the result with the escaped <br>
elements?  I will look at them.

Tom P