xsl-list

XML string : to eliminate white space ..pass variable value from jscript to javascript

2002-09-05 07:53:43
hi,
  I need to eliminate the spaces from the xml string which i got from server
componenet.
  I tried preserve white space option and also used replace method also.
  But still there are some blank spaces in the xml string.
  So when i pass that xml string to from my Jscript to javascript ,it is
failing to load.

  Any solutions?

Sachidanandam.E.K
Member Techinical Staff

HCLT KT-ODC
sachidanandam(_dot_)kumaraswamy(_at_)kla-tencor(_dot_)com
<mailto:sachidanandam(_dot_)kumaraswamy(_at_)kla-tencor(_dot_)com>