xsl-list

RE: Parser to be used???

2002-09-04 21:54:49
Hi,

I have to insert few XML element tags into an Output XML file [
<----------------  Input XML + Input XSL ....This file will be
generated when Input XML is transformed using an Input XSL]
dynamically.

Please suggest which parser I need to use for writing XML tags into
the Output XML.If there is any sample code , please circulate it.

(Do you mean XML parser/processor or XSLT processor?) Depends on your
environment, needs, and project manager. See e.g.
<http://xmlsoftware.com/xslt.html> for a list of XSLT processors and start
looking into their documentation to find out which one suits your project.

Jarno