xsl-list

FAQ Inaccessible

2002-09-01 09:26:59
Hi,

I've just subscribed to the list, but over the last couple of months I've
been Googling the archives and finding a lot of great information. However,
I frequently come across replies that say something along these lines:

Have you skimmed through the FAQ at http://www.dpawson.co.uk/ ?

I've probably tried to access that URL twenty times over two months and
every time, I get a "Server Can't Be Found" error. I've tried repeatedly
from both inside and outside the proxy server where I'm working.

Does anyone know what the story is? It sounds like this would be a great
resource if it was accessible.

Thanks.

Brook Ellingwood
mootkat studio: http://www.mootkat.com
phone: 206.650.4312 ~ email: brook(_at_)mootkat(_dot_)com