xsl-list

Re: variables in XSLT

2002-10-31 14:27:32

Hi all,
1) Is there any concept of incrementing variables in XSLT. I am calling one
template from other template. So i need to pass a variable and need to
"Increment" the vaiable. I know there is concept of variables, but is there
some way to increment the variables.
2) I am using a xslt processor, 'xt' (by  james clark) and it doesnt seem to
like >= or <= operators. It does not give me any errors but when i apply my
stylesheet to the XML file using xt, it doesnt seem to process these operators.
Am i doing something wrong??.
Thanks
Jas