xsl-list

Antwort: Populating frames in a frameset dynamically

2002-10-29 10:18:19

hi rose!

that´s not really a xsl question. - but - ok

to manage a frame content you should never forget that HTML is interpreted
on the CLIENT!
we are able to manage some logic by JavaScript. have a look at
www.selfhtml.org , check out the english section
and have a look on HTML and JavaScript (XML/XSL is also excellent!)

search for parent.frames

good luck
Manfred

UngRosie(_at_)atec(_dot_)army(_dot_)mil@lists.mulberrytech.com am 29.10.2002
17:50:27

Bitte antworten an xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com@inet

Gesendet von:     owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com