xsl-list

CSV instead of white-space

2002-10-28 09:30:00
Appreciate any help on this one. Looked for a long time in the archives but
can't get it right.........

I'm trying to create a CSV TXT file from an XML and have the following XSL.
There's a large hierarchy of elements under the "Vertrag" element and I'm
trying not to have to select them individually as the structure may change.
My select statement works and I get all the values with at least 1
whitespace between elements.

Is there a way to either replace the whitespace with a ";" or to concat a
";" onto my selection ?

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
        <xsl:template match="Vertrag">
                        <xsl:value-of select="(.)"/>