xsl-list

Q: Calling MSXML from Java using Java-COM bridge?

2002-10-27 07:48:20
Has anyone ever succeeded in calling MSXML from Java using a Java-COM bridge
(or similar)?  If so, did it work?  Which bridge?  I would like to be able to do
it, but I don't want to re-invent any wheels.  Thanks a lot in advance,

        Cheers,
                Tony.
====
Anthony B. Coates, Information & Software Architect
mailto:abcoates(_at_)TheOffice(_dot_)net
MDDL Editor (Market Data Definition Language)
http://www.mddl.org/