xsl-list

Re: XSL Query

2002-10-26 21:29:07
You don't say what processor you are using, but distinct() is an extension
function in Saxon.
For extension functions you need to declare an extension namespace with a URI. For Saxon 6.x it would look like xmlns:saxon="http://icl.com/saxon"; (the "saxon" in "xmlns:saxon" may be another string such as "xmlns:set", or you may have a different processor in which case the extension namespace URI will most certainly be different.)

- Mitch

Mulberry Technologies List Owner wrote:

Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 19:51:51 -0400
From: Navin Kumar To: XSL-List(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Need help on XSL query

Hello,

I need to display the sum of sales for each country only once! Current code is
not properly working and I understand it is because the loop itself is to
select all possible "@country" occurences but I also tried to use set:distinct
but am getting error like "set function not found in namespace...". Could
someone help me out in resolving this problem?  Here is the template I have
written:

XML FILE IS

                        70

                        80