xsl-list

Date Conversion

2002-10-23 03:56:33
Hi Guys,

I need to know how to convert an attribute nodeTypeValue to a DATE or TIME,
since it is a STRING. In XML and XSLT.

Thanks

The contents of this email and any attachments may be privileged or
confidential, for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only and may
not be disclosed or used in any way other than by the addressee(s). If you have
 received this email in error please advise the sender and delete from your
system.

Integrated Solutions Consultants Ltd are unable to guarantee the security of
email content outside of our own systems where all emails and content are
treated in accordance with the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000.

Further information about Integrated Solutions Consultants Ltd is available at
http://www.isc.co.uk or mailto:info(_at_)isc(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk