xsl-list

RE: Access to unparsed entities

2002-10-21 02:56:36
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/#lexical-representation
Says

The unparsed-entity-public-id returns the public identifier
of the unparsed entity with the specified name in the
document containing the context node

How are we supposed to get hold of the entity name?

distinct-values(//@*[. instance of attribute of type ENTITY or
                     . instance of attribute of type ENTITIES])

(Really elegant syntax: we're hoping to improve it)

Yes - this only gives you the unparsed entities that are actually
referenced. Do you think you need to know about unreferenced unparsed
entities as well? (This gets ridiculous...)

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael(_dot_)H(_dot_)Kay(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com
work: Michael(_dot_)Kay(_at_)softwareag(_dot_)com