xsl-list

Re: passing parameters between templates

2002-10-19 22:41:05
* Mike Brown (mike(_at_)skew(_dot_)org) wrote:

Peter Lavender wrote:
Hi everyone,

Can I send more than one parameter to a template like so:
            <xsl:call-template name="choicesGeneral">
                <xsl:with-param name="appIn" select="$app" />
                <xsl:with-param name="teach" select="yes" />
                <xsl:with-param name="type" select="general"/>
            </xsl:call-template>

Yes, but...

select="yes" means select="child::yes" and gives you a node-set.
I think you mean select="'yes'" which gives you a string.

Thank you very much.. this is what was causing me the problems.

I'm especially greatful given it's a sunday afternoon.. :)

Regards,

Pete.

--
                                Due to a lack of imagination,