xsl-list

Re: Confirmation for subscribe xsl-list

2002-10-19 16:33:42
I am working on a project to ensure the database integrity constraints on XML
files. I would like to know the answer to following questions
1) why trigegrs are an issue in the traditional database systems and considered
to circumvent the database integrity.
2) is there a poosible way to implement triggers for XML files
If anyone has any answers or suggestions for this, please do reply back.
Thanks
Jaskaran