xsl-list

msxml img tag problem

2002-10-18 12:05:25
Hello,

I am having trouble converting some XSL in to HTML pages. The XSL
below does nothing but display an image. It works in a browser, but
when I try to use MSXML and use the transformNodeToObject method to
dump it to an HTML file, it doesn't work. In the VC++ debug window I
see the following error when I step into that method:
"First-chance exception in MyProgram.exe"

Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

Thanks,
Corey

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:output method="html" indent="yes"/>

<xsl:template match="missing_persons">
         <xsl:element name="img">
            <xsl:attribute name="src">images/9.jpg</xsl:attribute>
         </xsl:element>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>