xsl-list

RE: repost: html select with xml

2002-10-18 08:24:30
Well you already gave the link to a working example
Why not copy/paste (if the author lets you) that one into a template and
change the array-definitions into apply-templates/for-eaches, so that
the arrays are filled from the xml instead of the given static values.

Hth,
Gertjan

-----Original Message-----
From: TP [mailto:tpass001(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: vrijdag 18 oktober 2002 16:28
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] repost: html select with xml

Repost: Some html and xsl guru's help needed - want it to look something
like this
http://javascript.internet.com/forms/dropdown-box-population.html

===========================

I am trying to create an interface like they have on autos.com or
cars.com where when u select the car type from a drop down, the car
models show up, u select the car model and the car year shows up. and
etc.

I am trying to this with xml data and javascript and xsl and coming up a
blank. Does anyone know any example scripts out there. This is a snippet
of my code. If someone can help me advance that wud be gr8 too.

     <form name="locate" class="dropper">
        <xsl:for-each select="DG">
         <select name="DG" onchange="javascript:??????;">
          <option>
          </option>
          <option>
           <xsl:attribute name="value">