xsl-list

RE: I've problems parsing xhtml with xsl

2002-10-18 01:27:35
A lot of thanks,

  That is the solution for my problem.
Missatge citat per: Jarno(_dot_)Elovirta(_at_)nokia(_dot_)com:

Hi,

 I'm parsing a xhtml with xsl, using xalan. The files are these:
-- XSL FILE ---
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:output method="xhtml"/>
<xsl:template match="@*|node()">
<xsl:copy>
  <xsl:apply-templates select="@*|node()" />
</xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="input[(_at_)type='text']">

Here uou're matching an "input" element in null namespace, when your
input is in XHTML namespace. Change this to

  <xsl:template match="html:input[(_at_)type = 'text']"
xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";>

[snip]

 Another question is: is it possible to use this xhtml with
iexplorer o mozille
and make it run.

You tried it and it didn't work? The XHTML looks valid, there should be
no problems in using it; if your question was if it's possible to use
the XHTML document with the XSL stylesheet on IE or Moz, then just add
the xml-stylesheet processing instruction into you XHTML document, see
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-stylesheet/>.

Cheers,

Jarno