xsl-list

Eliminating duplicate nodes

2002-10-12 12:23:33

Hi-
 I am trying creating an HTML page from XML/XSL.
I want to eliminate duplicate nodes, and it seems like there are 2 ways
to do this: using variables, and using keys. But I haven't gotten either
to work yet.
Could someone recommend which method would be better, and maybe help get
me started on the right path?

Below is a little snippet of my xml:
I use <call-template> when I hit nodes of a certain name

Thanks-
 Mac

<desktop>
          <label id="titleBar"></label>
      <panel id="selection">
        <label id="selection">Select the template type:</label>
        <button id="download">Download New Templates</button>
        <label id="detail"></label>
      </panel>
      <panel id="style">
        <label id="style">Choose your Slideshow style:</label>
        <label id="preview"></label>
      </panel>

         <label id="titleBar"></label>
      <panel id="selection">
        <label id="selection">Select the template type:</label>
        <button id="download">Download New Templates</button>
        <label id="detail"></label>
      </panel>
      <panel id="style">
        <label id="style">Choose your Slideshow style:</label>
        <label id="preview"></label>
      </panel>
</desktop>