xsl-list

Putting a set input-nodes together under XSL 1.0.

2002-10-04 09:02:34
I have a situation where I am taking an input set of nodes, and under
conditional circumstances, adding additional nodes to that set at
specific "locations".  After I create this input node superset, I do
additional processing on it.

At this time, I transform the input node-set into a result-tree-fragment
(RTF) with the additional nodes addded.  I then change this RTF back
into an input node-set (using xalan:nodeset).  In the interest of
sharing templates across multiple related stylesheets, I end up going
through this input-to-RTF-to-input transformation a couple of times in
at least one instance.

Are there technics which would allow me to introduce new input-nodes
into an existing set of  input-nodes without going through this
input-to-RTF-to-input transformation?

Thanks,
Ed Knoll

--
Edward L. Knoll   Phone (work)     : (719)484-2717
                  e-mail (work)    :