xsl-list

RE: Using XSLT to transform XSLT

2002-11-29 09:58:57
[ Endre, MAGYARI]

      I need to have an XSLT script as a char * in my C++ code, and I
was thinking, to convert an existing file.xslt to file.h, and
file.h vould contain a
single line like:

const char * theXslt = "<?xml version..... ";

      The whole script as a const char *.

Beware of encoding issues if you do this.  Default encodings - utf-8 -
are multi-byte encodings, and char * may cause trouble with them,
depending of course on whether the actual characters are in the range <
256.

Cheers,

Tom P