xsl-list

Re: namespace problems???

2002-11-12 16:33:16
SAL ROSALES Jr. wrote:
Thank you very much for clarifying that. The problem
is, I'm using Microsoft's sharepoint in which this
particular file is involved, so I think I need to use
this namespace because they are using MSXML and my
managers will probably have a problem with the
download. Do you see any other way of getting around
this? If not, I'll just state my case.

Oh, SharePoint. Well if you're doing transformations on the server, that's a
different story. I'm pretty sure it comes with MSXML 3.0. So you should be
able to use XSLT 1.0 and not bother with the old namespace. I was only talking
about if you are doing the transformations in the browser, which is where the
download is needed for IE5 users to upgrade from MSXML 2. See
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmsxml/html/msxmlcabfile.asp

   - Mike