xsl-list

Re: MSXML / NBSP problem and resolution

2002-11-08 17:28:35
Greg Faron wrote:
   If you're receiving any indentation whatsoever, it's more than I ever
received from MSXML.  I guess it must be an issue using XML Spy as a
go-between.

Maybe it's time to quit using XML Spy? :)

When you need indenting, run your documents through an identity transformation
with indent="yes" using Saxon or something.

   I guess if I were to use the command line, I might see your
results.  What was the command that you used to perform the transformation?

I used the msxsl.exe command-line tool, which you can get from the
msdn.microsoft.com site. Just put msxsl in the search box and you'll get
there. msxsl.exe just invokes MSXML. I think it comes with source.

   - Mike