xsl-list

SiteGen software for managing XSLT projects

2002-11-08 06:33:22
Hi all,

about eighteen months ago an associate came to me to tell me how great XSLT
was and give me a little utility program to get me started. I became pretty
convinced of XSLT's utility, not least because this wee program got me up
and running so quickly. It uses an XML project file to enable you to
organise all your source, transform and output files for things such as
generating HTML from XML source files. I use it exclusively now for every
web-site that I maintain.

I've since offered, as a favour, to distribute this software through one of
my web-sites, and I thought I'd post a message here to tell everyone about
it. It's free for non-commercial use (and free, I guess, if you came to it
through directly reading this posting) and only takes a minute to install.
Anyone who's relatively new to XSLT could do worse than to download it and
give it a go. The URL is:

www.flashforprogrammers.com/sitegen/

Kind regards,

Jim