xsl-list

Re: complicacy of sorting

2002-11-05 02:53:07
Hello, Joerg

So, Evgenia, my work around solution with keys should work. Marrow also
suggests keys.

And finally I've used that key solution. But I was badly surprised about
that bug on msxsm. My web-site built on xml-xsl technology is very big, and
I'm afraid about future problems like this one. I'm searching MSDN for bugs
description, but I haven't found something usefull for now. :-(

--
 Yours sincerely, Evgenia Firsova (saigo(_at_)nevatravel(_dot_)ru)