xsl-list

Re: XSL Word concatenate and counting

2002-12-31 08:08:37

On Monday 30 Dec 2002 7:05 pm, Mani Malarvannan wrote:
Hello,
I've a following XML

..Cut..

What should I change in my current XSL so that I get the desired output?

Thanks for the help.

-Mani

Hi Mani,

I think you need to provide a bit more information. You say you need to output
the "IMPORTANT" elements surrounding the "Hit" elements but don't explain
which "IMPORTANT" elements you need, i.e. just those with the same parent as
the 'Hit' or perhaps you meant all previous/following "IMPORTANT" elements?

I would try sending the question again being a bit more specific about what
you are looking for. Making your question as short as possible should also
help get a quick response.

Kev.