xsl-list

RTF Output

2002-12-30 04:42:41
Hello,
I  want to convert a document to RTF through XSL. At the moment what is
being done is a HTML file is created and then opened in Word. and then saved
etc..I do not want this to happen, as i Understand there are ways to do this
through XSL.If anyone can show me path towards this, I shall be
greatful.Should I have to use xsl:fo for this?
or is there any other alternate ways to solve this? There are huge set of
xsl files that have already been developed  to create HTML output.
Is there any Java API that can convert an input HTML to RTF document? This
will make my job easier because i can then pass on my output HTML to the API
to create the RTF document.
I need your suggestions regarding this.
Thanks