xsl-list

Re: Assigning node values

2002-12-30 00:35:45
I have the following code in an XSLT style sheet. A number of occurrences
can be found of the node <bpr> so I need to know which hyperlink was clicked
from the table. The identifier would be the name tag which is a child of the
<bpr> tag. How can I assign the value of node name to the anchor tag of
html.

<xsl:for-each select="//bpr">
'bpr_control.htm','Error','bpr_error.htm')" name=<xsl:value-of
select="name"/> >
</xsl:for-each>

I have tried with xsl:variable but it used the variable name literally
instead of the contents of the variable. The name is a string.

Regards
Frank