xsl-list

Re: Hot to get n records per page-sequence

2002-12-19 17:31:18
Prateek Gupta wrote:
I am able to get 1 record per page sequence using the following XSL code. I
have been told that I can use mod and position() functions but I am unable
to apply those in my XSL. Can someone please tell what how I can get 3
records per page?

See the FAQ at http://www.dpawson.co.uk/
(browse to XSL FAQ > XSLT Questions and Answers)
There are various answers in the section on Tables, and probably
elsewhere.

In general you select for processing the 1st, 4th, 7th... nodes
and then have the template for each of those generate a page and
format the data for the current node and its next two following
siblings.

Mike

--
  Mike J. Brown   |  http://skew.org/~mike/resume/