xsl-list

Re: xsl:analyze-string trouble or Saxon 7.3 bug?

2002-12-19 16:31:21
I've found the same behavior, btw.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Kay" <michael(_dot_)h(_dot_)kay(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 3:06 PM
Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:analyze-string trouble or Saxon 7.3 bug?

The correct behavior is that the whole non-matching string should be fed
to the xsl:non-matching-substring instruction.

Sounds as if I need to add an extra test case. As you know, Saxon 7.x is
"experimental" - which really means I rely a lot on users for the
testing.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael(_dot_)H(_dot_)Kay(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com
work: Michael(_dot_)Kay(_at_)softwareag(_dot_)com