xsl-list

Using XSLT with XML Schemas

2002-12-18 20:14:55
Hello,

Can anyone tell me if XSLT can be used to manipulate XML Schemas i.e
.xsd files ? For example if I define a few new concepts or declarations
in the schema and whenever they are encountered I want some specific
action. So basically I want to apply the XSLT stylesheet on the schema
and not on the instance document as I may use the same schema for n
documents.

So Can I use the XSLT stylesheet to manipulate the schema .xsd file the
same way as I use it for the .xml files ?

Thanx,
Chitra