xsl-list

Re: Problem on: Cascading xslts on browsers - scripting by DOM level 2

2002-12-12 05:05:01
Hola Américo,

muchas gracias ;-)

But that´s not want i am trying to develop. My intention ist after that i
transformed my xml by xslt on the client side (a web browser) to html, to load
the sources (xml und xsl) again by javascript, and apply again user-driven
transformation of the xml-source by certain events like onclick to sort a table
again for example.

I am able to do it only for IE6, and have not found any example in the web
which functions also with Mozilla, because the people, who are on this way are
using ActiveX interface and methods.

Saludos desde Alemania,

Hans Braumüller
Crosses of the Earth