xsl-list

passing in XSL parameters using Saxon

2002-12-05 08:54:31
Hi There,
hopefully a simple one - can you see anything wrong with this syntax? It's
driving me up the wall! I am trying to do a command line transformation
using Saxon, passing in a parameter of a filename, and the Saxon parser
states I am using a bad param=value pair, yet as far as I can see, my
command line is using the correct syntax. I am in the correct dir, with the
correct filenames on the command line (in windows).

my input is essentially -o outputfile.xsl xmlToTransformOn.xml
Stylesheet.xsl param=value as per the instructions with Saxon.
See below cut and pasted directly unedited from the dos prompt):