xsl-list

RE: <xsl:eval> equivalent problem

2002-12-05 03:39:24
Hi All,

I am upgrading an WD xsl stylesheet to use the
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform namespace and have run
into some problems with finding an equivalent to <xsl:eval>.
More specifically, I'm trying to find a way to pass
parameters into jscript and vbscript functions that were in
xsl:eval blocks.

Like David Carlisle, I would recommend rewriting the script functions in
XSLT. You will end up with a far more maintainable stylesheet.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael(_dot_)H(_dot_)Kay(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com
work: Michael(_dot_)Kay(_at_)softwareag(_dot_)com