xsl-list

RE: filter

2002-12-04 06:52:36
Hey Tom

Many thanks your reply !
I need to output the 'SCSMSG' in sequence, simplily
like :
Group is GRP-Harry-GROUP :
        snoopy-a Starts
        snoopy-b Starts

I was supposed to change 3 lines to keep the same
output as above, because I can't use the
[starts-with(@ref, 'GRP')] as a filter, but need to
make another filter base on the fact of:
/xs:element/xs:complexType/xs:sequence/xs:element[(_at_)maxOccurs=5]
the reason is need more flexibility.
And unfortunately the number 5 can't be used(as you
suggested), as the number will always be changed for
different schema, so I tried to use boolean to change

and the fact is group element will always apply to
a structure:
/xs:element/xs:complexType/xs:sequence/xs:element with
the occuring of @maxOccurs attribute

many thanks
Paul

--- TSchutzerWeissmann(_at_)uk(_dot_)imshealth(_dot_)com wrote:
Hi Paul

What output do you want from the example you gave?
For example, are you just
looking for a way to insert elements into other
element by reference, ie,
where an element has a @ref that matches an
element's @name, replace the
first one with the one it refers to?

Sometimes an explanation is easier to understand
than lots of code and gets
a solution suited to it, rather than one that just
works.

regards,
Tom

===== schema =====