xsl-list

Re: Conditional splitting of string with XSL

2003-01-27 02:10:51
--- Mukul <mukulw3(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:

Hi Dimitre,
Thanks for your reply. I have to use Apache Xalan &
Xerces parsers. Your program uses the syntax
xmlns:msxsl="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt" . Would
Microsoft specific namespace work with Apache XSLT
engine? Your source also imports a file
str-foldl.xsl.. Where can I find this file..?

Regards,
Mukul

Hi Mikul,

Your program uses the syntax
xmlns:msxsl="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt" . Would
Microsoft specific namespace work with Apache XSLT
engine?

The only extension function used is the node-set() extension function.

For Xalan the

xmlns:msxsl="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt"

namespace definition must be substituted with:

xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org/xalan";

Your source also imports a file
str-foldl.xsl.. Where can I find this file..?

You have to download the Xalan edition of the FXSL library. The home
page of FXSL is at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fxsl/

You'll find exactly this example in the strSplit-to-Lines.xsl module.

Please, contact me in case you have any problems.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.