xsl-list

RE: How to transform xml and xsl to a php format

2003-01-23 03:42:19
Your XSL is not suitable for what you want.
Your output is not XML or HTML but plain text.
Try to use
<xsl:output  method = "text"/> to generate textual output. And don't think
you mast use CDATA sections in your XSL.

Sergiu

-----Original Message-----
From: Ard Schrijvers [mailto:Ard(_at_)hippo(_dot_)nl]
Sent: 23 ianuarie 2003 12:00
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Cc: Arthur Bogaart
Subject: [xsl] How to transform xml and xsl to a php format

I am serializing my xml input with an xsl , and want to get
an output like:

<?
if(!auth()){
      header("Location: /Home/index.html");
      exit;
}
function auth(){
      $valid = false;
      session_start();
      if (!isset($_SESSION['valid'])) {
      $valid = false;
      } else {
          $valid = $_SESSION['valid'];
      }
    return    $valid;
}
?>

      <head>
              etc.............

So, at the beginning , I want to have <? ... some code ?>

I tried it in various way, ending up with essentially the
same problem:
When i try it , like for example below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:hc="http://www.hippo.nl/xml/hippocontent";
xmlns:xhive="http://hippo.nl/xhive/1.0";
xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
xmlns:res="http://www.hippo.nl/xml/resource";
xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";>
      <xsl:param name="current"/>
      <xsl:param name="php"/>
      <xsl:template match="/">
              <xsl:if test="$php = 'true'">
<![CDATA[
<?
if(!auth()){
      header("Location: /Home/index.html");
      exit;
}
function auth(){
      $valid = false;
      session_start();
      if (!isset($_SESSION['valid'])) {
      $valid = false;
      } else {
          $valid = $_SESSION['valid'];
      }
    return    $valid;
}
?>
]]>

              </xsl:if>
                      <xsl:comment>
ETC................................

The output generated, will look like : &gt;? if(!auth()){

                              header("Location: /Home/index.html");
                                      exit;
                                      etc.....

                                      ?&lt;
      and then the html code. I am not able to get the output
like: <? ......... ?>.

Is there anybody who knows how to do this???

kind regards,

Ard Schrijvers

Professional Services Department
Hippo Webworks