xsl-list

Re: top level params and xsl:attribute magic?

2003-01-22 22:23:05

--- S Woodside <sbwoodside(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:

I see. This would require to use something other than XSLT...
(probably

XSP, with axkit) I'm trying to stick to XSLT for now, and make
minimal
use of other languages as long as I can to keep the project
manageable.

Yes, but anyway, if you are passing a global parameter to the
transformation, you are already using this external API, so setting an
attribute at this time uses exactly the same API you're using to
specify a parameter to the transformation.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.