xsl-list

Re: AW: how to "save" a context?

2003-01-21 15:01:58

Based on this isn't it a good idea to have in XSLT/XPath a
persistent-id() function and from-id() function?

Please raise the suggestion on public-qt-comments(_at_)w3(_dot_)org, with a
description of the use case.

Thanks Mike.

The reason for asking was my uncertainty whether such functions had not
been already proposed.

Your reply shows that this isn't the case. Then I will formulate a use
case and send it.

public-qt-comments(_at_)w3(_dot_)org

BTW, which mailing list is this (XSLT, XPath or XQuery)? I remember
vaguely something as xslt-editors(_at_)w3(_dot_)org

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.