xsl-list

RE: Template/function libraries for measurement units.

2003-01-20 16:16:51
I'm sorry I can't pull up the link directly, but this came up on the list
about 2 or 3 months ago.  Someone had built an XSLT library for all of the
major trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan, sec, csc, cot) and more.  It
was pretty cool.

You might want to look at:
http://fxsl.sourceforge.net/articles/xslCalculator/The%20FXSL%20Calculator.h
tml

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of
Hugh Dixon
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 5:43 PM
To: XSL-List(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Template/function libraries for measurement units.

I am wanting to format, and convert, some measurements (distances and angles
predominantly). Eg 3.13 radians becomes {179d25'36.305"} or {S0d30'23.695"E}
Is anyone aware of a collection/library of functions/templates that I could
use for this reformatting.  It seems like something someone should have
done, and I don't want to "reinvent the wheel". Also, I have searched the
web looking for such a beast, without success. Can some one suggest a site
to me that list/indexes XSLT libraries? thx