xsl-list

XSLT for binary files

2003-01-20 07:19:50
Dear all,

I am a new XML developer and we are using C# at my workplace
to develop a desktop application. I needed to know if it is
possible to use XSLT to transform the contents of an XML file
into a proprietary binary format ? If yes, then what would be
the best way to go about it ? If no, then is there any
indirect way in which the same end can be achieved? Is there
some help available online for my problem ?

Do .Net xml libraries offer any possibilities for this?  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kanchana