xsl-list

RE: Problem in loading huge XML file in IE6.0

2003-01-20 00:44:17
Hi,

      Please tell me what is the Maximum size of XML file that can be
displayed in IE.

Depends on how much memory you have.

I am having huge XML file(about 997KB ), when this file is

That's not huge...

loaded on the IE
6.0 Browser,
it gives an error(Invalid character found in text content).

I would imagine it would give you "out of memory error" if the problem was with
memory consumption; your XML document is not well-formed.

Please note that  there is no such special charater i am using in it..
How to overcome it?

If the error message contains a line number, so see what looks non-well-formed
on that line, and fix it.

Cheers,

Jarno - Dulce Liquido: Psicosis