xsl-list

Re: RE: fo:table - won't wrap to next page?

2003-01-16 10:32:06
Nate Austin wrote:
I guess I should add, I'm using Antenna House XSLFormatter.  I'm using it
through the GUI, and it happens whether I view it on the screen or output to
PDF.  Am I looking at a bug in the product, or one in my understanding?  :)

There was a bug related to table overflow at one point but I thought it has been fixed--make sure you're using the latest versions of the DLLs. I didn't see anything in your table markup that would force it to overflow the page (such as keep-together.within-page="always" on table-body).

Cheers,

Eliot
--
W. Eliot Kimber, eliot(_at_)isogen(_dot_)com
Consultant, ISOGEN International

1016 La Posada Dr., Suite 240
Austin, TX  78752 Phone: 512.656.4139