xsl-list

Docbook html:form How to process?

2003-01-15 13:03:24
Hy,

I want to insert forms in my XML file using the docbook dtd, the manual of
docbook tells me something about <html:form> tag, so my XML part looks like
this:

----------------

                        <para>
                                Let's test the form button.  <html:button>Klick
me!</html:button>
                        </para>

And my XSL part looks like this:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"